Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thank You!

I just want to say "Thank You!" to those of you who attended tonight's Artsy Butterfly Cards class! It was wonderful to meet a lot of you for the first time and I hope to see you again! You are all so wonderful to work with and I love seeing how you changed up the cards to make them your own!

For those of you who were interested in more information about the paper ribbon from Little Black Dress Designs, you can find information on their product page. They have the ribbon in all sorts of colors and also have ideas for what to do with it. From reading on their website I learned that you can activate the adhesive used in the manufacturing process by wetting the ribbon and pressing it to your paper. I tried it, and it works! You have to hold it down for a few seconds to get it to stick, but then it adheres nicely. It's a neat trick!

Thanks again for attending the class tonight. I hope you had a nice time - I know I did, thanks to all of you!!

Elizabeth

No comments: