Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank you to all who took last night's Cricut class!

By Kristii Lockart

I want to take a minute this morning and thank each and every one of you who took the Cricut class last night. I had a great time with all of you! I hope all of you who have a cricut, will take it out this week and have some fun with it. It really is a marvelous machine! Any of you who want to try it again, let me know on my blog here, and I would love to bring my machine back to the store and play some more!


Please, take time to post a message on the blog to let me know what you thought of the class. I am always striving to make my classes better, so your input is important to me! I will hold a drawing for those of you who post an opinion and one lucky winner will win a prize! So please let me know what you think!


I am posting the pictures of our projects so that you may copy them if you would like! Once again, thank you all for coming to the class and I hope to see you all soon!

No comments: